We know buses may not seem like the most glamorous industry. But it’s an industry that always has been and always will be needed. If you want a job where you can be passionate about what you do and make your mark on something huge, you’ll fit in perfectly at North Fork Express.
- We are the best because we hire the best.
You’ll be surrounded by motivated people who come to work ready to make a difference each day.
- We genuinely care about and respect our associates.
If you have an idea on how to make something better, we want to hear it and put it into action.
- We are a company with a family-like feel.
You’ll have access to opportunities, while working with a staff that is friendly and helpful.
- We promise you won’t be bored.
In this dynamic industry, you’ll face plenty of new challenges. When you tackle them, we’ll celebrate your success.
The core values are the bedrock of everything we do. They’re not just words on a page to us—we live them every day.
- Safety first and always. We have a responsibility to our associates, customers, and the community to operate safely. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others.
- Integrity in every action. We do what we say. We conduct our business with the highest ethical standards.
- Respect for all. We treat everyone with dignity and respect. We embrace diversity of thought, experience, and background.
- Excellence in all we do. We do not stop until we’ve delivered a superior experience. We have a relentless passion for innovation and improvement.
Naturally, certain roles require certain expertise. But, in general, we are looking for enthusiastic, energetic, and hardworking individuals who are ready to take on challenges. We want people who are willing to contribute their ideas and continually help North Fork Express become a better organization.
Our associates are paid on a weekly basis.
We want your interviewing experience with us to be dynamic, comfortable, and informative. We ask that you first complete an online form and submit your resume. If we choose to move forward with your application you will receive a phone call inviting you to join us for an interview. If you are found successful during the interview and pass the counting test you will be required to pass a drug screen and background check prior to starting work.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide as much of the following information as you can:
- Specific details about the problems you’re running into. Screenshots are helpful, too.
- What position/opening/vacancy were you applying to? Include the vacancy name.
- What brought you to nfejobs.com?
- Do you receive an error message? If so, what was the message?
- What type of Internet connection do you have?
- What Internet browser and version are you using?
- What time of day were you using the system?