We have 3 locations: Center Moriches, Hampton Bays and Ronkonkoma
NOW HIRING – CDL/B&P School Bus Drivers, Coach and Van Drivers
Part-Time/Full-Time/Year-Round Work Available
Qualifications: Education, Licensing, and Certifications Required:
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must have a good driving record
- Must possess or be able to obtain a valid Class B or higher Commercial Driver’s License with Passenger endorsement and Air brake endorsement
Education, Licensing, and Certifications Preferred:
- High school diploma or equivalent, such as GED, preferred.
- Previous bus or other heavy duty vehicle driving experience preferred
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Good motor skills, good hearing, accurate color perception
- Ability to apply proper driving procedures
- Ability to learn transit routes and schedules and adapt to changes; ability to read a map
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret transit system operating rules, regulations,policies, and routes
- Ability to assist handicapped passengers when needed
- Basic math and writing skills * Clear speech
- Must submit to drug testing and a criminal background check
- Must be able to maintain a DOT medical card
- Must be able to work shifts or flexible work schedules as needed.
- Must be able to work in all types of weather
AM and PM Flexible Shifts
Guaranteed Minimum Hours
Health and Dental Insurance
Friendly Work Environment
Paid Days Off
**After completion of 90 day orientation period.An Equal Opportunity Employer | Qualified Bus and Van Drivers Must Have A New York State CDL License.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- CDL Class A or B (Required)
- Drivers License (Required)