- A valid driver’s license, minimum Class B with Passenger endorsement
- Minimum of 6 months experience operating a bus
- Able to move/lift up to 25 pounds
- Good character and positive work history
- Pass a background check (MVR, Criminal, Extended Employment Verification) and alcohol/drug screen
- No driving convictions related to alcohol or illegal drugs
Pay day is weekly on Friday
Primary Job Responsibilities
A Driver operates the motor coach safely with or without passengers on board and responds to calls from Dispatch. Follows the itinerary provided for the trip; adheres to traffic laws and DOT regulations; follows proper procedures. Maintains awareness of driving conditions; scans environment for possible safety hazards.
He/She conducts a comprehensive pre-trip inspection and post-trip inspection of the motor coach to ensure safe operating conditions.
As a driver you will load passenger baggage and freight into baggage compartment using proper lifting techniques. Assists passengers; operate wheelchair lift and attaches wheelchair restraints.
Considers welfare of all passengers, takes necessary actions to protect the safety and well-being of passengers. Answers passenger questions and responds to requests for assistance. Provides positive customer service to passengers and acts in a friendly and courteous manner.
He/She notifies dispatch of any problems or deviations from schedule or route.
Completes all required documentation and maintains driver e-logs according to Company, Federal, and State regulations. Completes trip report envelopes with arrival and departure times and passenger counts.